Pool Opening Services in North Dallas
Pool Opening Services in DFW Area
Pretty Pools is locally owned and operated, and we have been serving our community for many years. When you choose our North Dallas pool opening service, you are choosing a service provider that values honesty, professionalism, quality control, attention to detail, and quality customer service. We provide comprehensive pool services with same-day service and affordable prices.
Pool Opening Service
One of the best feelings is when the weather warms up and it’s time to open your pool for the season. Before this can occur, there are several things that need to happen to ensure a safe and clean pool for your family and friends to enjoy. Pool opening services are provided to pool owners to make this process as simple as possible.
Pool Opening Services We Offer
At Pretty Pools, we offer comprehensive pool opening services. We will take care of the process from start to end. These services include:
- Removing the cover from your pool
- Folding and storing the pool cover
- Storing water bags, straps, springs, sandbags, and other tools used to close the pool during the winter
- Screwing the deck anchors down
- Removing winterizing plugs and items from pool functions such as the pool heater
- Reassembling the pump and filter, including plugs and O-rings
- Reinstalling ladders and handrails
- Topping off the water level
- Skimming the pool
- Testing the chemicals and balance
- Starting up pool functions and systems
- Assessing the pool heater for any damages or needed repairs
- Starting the pool heater if it is free from any damage
Benefits of Professional Service
Our professional pool opening services offer you many benefits, including:
- Identifying signs of damage
- Starting a regular maintenance schedule
- Taking the stress of pool maintenance off your mind
- Ensuring the safety of your pool as we keep a close eye on chemical levels
- Saving you money and time
What to Do to Prepare for Opening Pool Service
How can you make sure your pool is ready for our pool opening service? Follow these steps:
- Remove Debris from the Pool Area: Sweep away dried leaves, branches, and other debris from the pool area.
- Ensure Easy Access: Sometimes over the winter, the pool area can become a storage area and debris and storage items can stack up around the pool. Before we come, move items out of the way as needed so that we have easy access to pool equipment.
In order to keep your pool in great shape during the season, there are some basic maintenance tips that you can follow. When you practice using these maintenance suggestions, your pool can remain a relaxing oasis all summer long. These tips include:
- Regularly check chemical levels
- Inspect equipment for obvious damage or malfunction
- Keep the pool clean
- Regularly clean filters
- Schedule routine inspections with our team
- Regularly clear debris from the top of the heater
- Check the pipes that carry water for leaks or cracks
Why Choose Us?
We can help you with a number of pool services, including pool equipment repair, pool upgrades and replacements, and more. You can contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.